- Planning Physical Layout of store for spares of Construction Equipments & Machinery.
- Inventory Management through reconciliation of all material up keeping according to Lead Time, Average Consumption and Stock Rotation, Stock Excess Report & Stock in Transit.
- Control over supply chain and Distribution of Spares till final consumption.
- Send advance requirements of spares and its replacement to central warehouse for better coordination.
- Prepare MIS report for feedback to Top Management.
- Ensure Safety of Personnel engaged at store area.
- Procurement & Vendor Development for Spare part if needed and raising bills for the same along with taxes as applicable.
- Act as support function for audit at store.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant