- Good knowledge of Multi Cuisine Indian, Chinese, Continental (Veg/ Non Veg).
- Maintaining utmost hygiene in the kitchen.
- Ensure the highest standard in preparation of food production and delivery..
- Approves the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
- Cooks or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluates food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Skilled in the making of Bakery products/soups.
- Good understanding of product development processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food
Role: Executive Sous Chef/Chef De Cuisine