- Initial planningto supervise the construction for RE wall projects.
- To analyze, decipher and read the construction drawings and calculate the quantities of geogrids, geotextiles, panels etc. required for construction.
- To keep track & record of inventories, generate billing and follow up for due payments,
- To mobilize manpower & resources at site for RE wall construction.
- To ensure effective deployment of labor & sub-contractor for construction at site.
- To ensure timely & speedy construction at site has the ability of proper Site management.
- Minimum 5 Years experience as a Construction Manager For RE Wall Construction.
College or university degree in a construction related field.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Role: Structural Engineer-Bridge
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1. Obtaining all necessary permission, permits, licenses, statutory compliances etc. and maintaining excellent relation with competent authorities for availing required approval, sanctions from the various authorities.
- 2. Co-Ordination with field team, supporting team (Quality Control, Quantity Surveyor, P &E, P &A, Store , Procurement etc.) Contractors, Sub-contractors to certain the daily work progress and quality as per technical specifications & time schedule.
- 3. Executing day-to day contracts, commercial administration during execution stages and also have the experience extra claims of Change of Scope (COS) towards achieving the targeted financial objectives and keep in view of arbitration management if required.Project & Contract Management and Project Execution & Completion on time with proper Quality, Safety Management.
- 4. To get prepared working drawing for the constructions of various components of the Project or as Project Requirement.
- 5. Implement the quality assurance and quality control provisions during the construction of the project.
- 6. Ensure execution of works on site as per Specification and Standards. Of MORTH or Authorities govern.Prepare the work program for the project stage wise. Prepare the construction methodology w.r.t environmental standards.
- 7. Shall be responsible for optimum use of available Manpower, Material & Machines.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) is presently the largest private sector road-focused Engineering Procurement Construction(EPC) player in the country executing projects over Rs 6000cr. DBL is also the fastest growing infrastructure development company of India with about 100% continuous year-on-year growth for the last seven years. We are developing infrastructure across the country in many diverse areas such as roads & bridges, water sanitation & sewage, power & telecom transmission towers, transmission lines, irrigation, industrial, commercial & residential buildings.
DBL, named after its visionary promoter Mr. Dilip Suryavanshi, is a Bhopal based ISO 9001:2008 company, with accreditation from the IRQAO and ASCB(E) Accrediting Certifying Bodies, UK. DBL is the successor of Dilip Builders that was founded as a proprietorship concern in 1988-89. On April 1, 2007 the business of the proprietorship firm was taken over with all the assets & liabilities by DBL.
DBL has never been afraid to take risks & has always expanded aggressively in sunrise sectors. In the initial years of its operation the company focused on commercial & residential buildings, creating many marquee projects in Madhya Pradesh. As business grew in the early 90Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s the company forayed into other types of construction as well. The first move was into water sanitation & sewage. After that the company also did structural designing & construction for clients in the oil & gas industry. At the end of the 1990s when the new central government put forward a vision of connecting the country with roads, DBL saw it as a huge opportunity & dived head-first into it. After facing stiff resistance on multiple fronts by the established players & stakeholders, DBL finally got a start in the sector with a small road project. After that DBL never looked back & within a short period of six years became the largest road-focused construction firm in Madhya Pradesh. All this was possible because of the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s policy of continuous innovation & relentless pursuit of excellence. Then the company set its sight on becoming the largest road-focused EPC player in the country & started pursuing bigger projects across the country. In the meantime to fuel the nationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth, the government came up with the PPP model for roads, inviting attention from other industries into the sector. These players were interested in owning & running these road BOT assets but had no expertise or infrastructure in building it. DBL saw itself positioned perfectly to provide EPC services to such players and worked tirelessly to improve its EPC capabilities & invested heavily in procuring the best road building equipment from around the world. This strategy paid off & DBL were able to go beyond the exacting demands of developers such as Essel, JMC projects, Sadbhav, Ashoka, Valecha, PNC, Topworth & many more, all of who have given us repeat orders. Today we are the largest third-party road focused EPC player in the country with about 85% of our revenues coming from private contracts & the rest from government contracts.
The company prides itself on its engineering & execution capabilities, two areas that are led by its dynamic director Mr. Devendra Jain. The overall achievements of the company are due to the combined efforts of a committed & passionate workforce, adept use of world-class equipment bank and a clear vision & plan of a strong management. DBL has the highest level of meritocracy in its genes, proof of which can be seen in our employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s personal growth. Currently DBL has a strong talent base of over 7000 employees on its rolls apart from the contract employees/labour working with our various contractors/vendors/associates.
We have successfully completed some of the most complex & challenging highway development projects in the country. We have also won numerous awards & recognition for our projects with the most recent accolade coming from World Bank who awarded our Ahmedabad-Godhra project as the showcase project in India. We believe in working at highest levels of efficiency & have a created a world record in crushing the most tonnes of stone in a year for which we were gifted a stone crusher by Metso, the market leader in making stone crushing equipment.
We continue to aim towards being a leader in the construction industry with strong client relationships, dedicated & satisfied workforce and an immaculate reputation to be the top quality provider without cost & time overruns.