- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for company web sites and promotional videos.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analyzing media coverage and commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Public
Role: Public Relations & Media Relations Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills ;(Hindi, English Must).
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Computer proficiency in managing internet,drafting letters,Preparing PowerPoint presentations, E-mail.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of the correspondence & upkeep company data with strictly confidential.
- Handling overall office administrative functions for the department concerned.
- Upper age-limit upto 40 years.
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) is presently the largest private sector road-focused Engineering Procurement Construction(EPC) player in the country executing projects over Rs 6000cr. DBL is also the fastest growing infrastructure development company of India with about 100% continuous year-on-year growth for the last seven years. We are developing infrastructure across the country in many diverse areas such as roads & bridges, water sanitation & sewage, power & telecom transmission towers, transmission lines, irrigation, industrial, commercial & residential buildings.
DBL, named after its visionary promoter Mr. Dilip Suryavanshi, is a Bhopal based ISO 9001:2008 company, with accreditation from the IRQAO and ASCB(E) Accrediting Certifying Bodies, UK. DBL is the successor of Dilip Builders that was founded as a proprietorship concern in 1988-89. On April 1, 2007 the business of the proprietorship firm was taken over with all the assets & liabilities by DBL.
DBL has never been afraid to take risks & has always expanded aggressively in sunrise sectors. In the initial years of its operation the company focused on commercial & residential buildings, creating many marquee projects in Madhya Pradesh. As business grew in the early 90Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s the company forayed into other types of construction as well. The first move was into water sanitation & sewage. After that the company also did structural designing & construction for clients in the oil & gas industry. At the end of the 1990s when the new central government put forward a vision of connecting the country with roads, DBL saw it as a huge opportunity & dived head-first into it. After facing stiff resistance on multiple fronts by the established players & stakeholders, DBL finally got a start in the sector with a small road project. After that DBL never looked back & within a short period of six years became the largest road-focused construction firm in Madhya Pradesh. All this was possible because of the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s policy of continuous innovation & relentless pursuit of excellence. Then the company set its sight on becoming the largest road-focused EPC player in the country & started pursuing bigger projects across the country. In the meantime to fuel the nationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth, the government came up with the PPP model for roads, inviting attention from other industries into the sector. These players were interested in owning & running these road BOT assets but had no expertise or infrastructure in building it. DBL saw itself positioned perfectly to provide EPC services to such players and worked tirelessly to improve its EPC capabilities & invested heavily in procuring the best road building equipment from around the world. This strategy paid off & DBL were able to go beyond the exacting demands of developers such as Essel, JMC projects, Sadbhav, Ashoka, Valecha, PNC, Topworth & many more, all of who have given us repeat orders. Today we are the largest third-party road focused EPC player in the country with about 85% of our revenues coming from private contracts & the rest from government contracts.
The company prides itself on its engineering & execution capabilities, two areas that are led by its dynamic director Mr. Devendra Jain. The overall achievements of the company are due to the combined efforts of a committed & passionate workforce, adept use of world-class equipment bank and a clear vision & plan of a strong management. DBL has the highest level of meritocracy in its genes, proof of which can be seen in our employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s personal growth. Currently DBL has a strong talent base of over 7000 employees on its rolls apart from the contract employees/labour working with our various contractors/vendors/associates.
We have successfully completed some of the most complex & challenging highway development projects in the country. We have also won numerous awards & recognition for our projects with the most recent accolade coming from World Bank who awarded our Ahmedabad-Godhra project as the showcase project in India. We believe in working at highest levels of efficiency & have a created a world record in crushing the most tonnes of stone in a year for which we were gifted a stone crusher by Metso, the market leader in making stone crushing equipment.
We continue to aim towards being a leader in the construction industry with strong client relationships, dedicated & satisfied workforce and an immaculate reputation to be the top quality provider without cost & time overruns.