- Responsible for major installation or maintenance projects, leading the team of Technicians assigned to the task. Provide a mechanical engineering advisory service to other sections within the Plant& Machinery.
- Manage the administration of the mechanical workshop. Ensure all log books and departmental records are effectively maintained to enable stock control, ordering of parts and all other workshop functions operate efficiently.
- Manage preventive, predictive & break down maintenance of various Plant& Machinery equipments including breakdown analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for enforcing conformance to Plant & Machinery EHS, quality , business and other requirements in Mech. Maintenances activities and utility operations.
- Upkeep of Plant& Machinery engineering records, drawings, statutory approvals.
- Budget preparation and controls for Mechanical Maintenance
- Coordinates with outside vendors and contractors to build, repair, and replace equipment and services with technical / QC check on incoming spares.
- Coordinating with HO in terms of information flow as well as performance report
- Maintaining records of each equipment in every aspect such as performance, service record, fuel record, warranties, permits etc. to achieve productivity, fuel efficiency and quality output.
- Manage Installation and commissioning of new equipment in coordination with civil engineering team and suppliers.
- Estimate and manage budgets for equipment upgrades and replacements
- Define, development and maintenance of QEHS system in Mechanical Maintenance areas along with compliance of all legal / Statutory equipments related to Mechanical Maintenance area
- Ensure weekly timesheets are filled in correctly, authorizing payment of wages and that the section run smoothly dealing with any problems/issues that arise.
- Control the issue of stock items to Technicians, ensuring all materials are requisitioned from stores in the correct manner. Manage the workshop budget by ensuring the above practices are followed; investigating any discrepancies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance