- Initial Planning - Scrutinizing the Structural Drawings, Preparation of Work Programs & Allocating the resources like Manpower, Plant & Machineries etc.
- Effective Use of Resources - Completing Pre-construction activities within time schedule like Preparation & Approval of BBS Layout marking OD structure, Deputation of Subcontractor with all required shuttering & material.
- Supervising the works - Distribution the work among engineers & supervisor time to time follow up & checking of work to avoid delay in work & to maintain accuracy in work. Solving the problem of team members which they face during execution. Providing the data to planning/billing department.
- Having experience on various culverts & bridges.
- Developing the team member in technical & managerial manner for the smooth running of work & to avoid repetitive mistake in works.
- Monitoring the work in quantitative & progressive view. Preparation of monthly / quarterly work plans considering the previous delay time so that can be completed within schedule by deploying additional resources.
- Having experience on various types of Reinforced Earth Wall using RCC facia panels / Blocks, including casting and erection of panels/blocks.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway